SCHOOL SAFETY PLEDGE – GMSSS RAIPUR KHURD, CHANDIGARH
We, the teachers, parents, and students of (GOVT. MODEL SR. SEC. SCHOOL, RAIPUR KHURD, CHD.) pledge to ensure that our School is a SAFE, SECURE, and HAPPY place for all.
We pledge to support the Head of the School who shall:-
- Leave the school building at the end of the school day only after ensuring that no child is left behind inside or outside the school premises.
- Special care will be taken by staff members that in case of disaster no child with special needs is left in the school building and is escorted out safely.
- Meet and interact with all students and teachers regularly and at least once a week.
- Ensure that teachers are sensitive to the needs and concerns of students, especially those in the primary classes.
- Create a healthy, non-threatening environment and curb bullying,
- Carry out evacuation drills regularly.
- Maintain a Suggestion Box and check the comments shared by students.
- Ensure that STUDENTS, TEACHERS, and STAFF stay back in school for various activities only with his/her permission.
IMPORTANT TELEPHONE NUMBERS:
CHILD HELPLINE (POCSO) :1098
STATE COUNSELLING HELPLINE: 1800-200-0025
HOSPITAL: 0172-2768201, 02, : (GMSH-16)
BLOCK EDUCATION OFFICER (BEO): 0172-2673322
NAME OF PRINCIPAL OF SCHOOL: Mr. Narinder Singh
GMSSS-Raipur Khurd, CHD: 0172-
GIRLS/WOMEN HELPLINE: 181
CHILD HELPLINE: 1091
School Evacuation Plan